Counseling Center Serving Macomb County, Oakland County and Wayne County [Metro Detroit Area / Tri-County]
Providing Psychological Services for the Surrounding Areas: Royal Oak, Clawson, Birmingham, Rochester, Rochester Hills, Farmington Hills, Troy, Sterling Heights, Madison Heights, Macomb Township, Bloomfield Hills, Chesterfield, Plymouth, Southfield, Warren, Shelby Township, Clinton Township, Pontiac, Waterford, Detroit
“Those who walk with God, always reach their destination.” ― Henry Ford
What is Christian Counseling?
When someone looks for a Professional Christian Counselor or Psychologist, they typically look for a couple things:
1. A professionally trained and licensed counselor/ psychotherapist who is specialized in helping people in the areas of mental and emotional health. And,
2. A professional who is a Christian that is rooted and grounded in their Christian faith, knowledgeable in understanding and applying the Word of God and has a passion to counsel God’s people through their life journey and in their Christian Walk.
Why Christian Counseling?
There are several reasons that may be important to someone seeking Christian Counseling such as wanting a Christ-centered approach to understanding life and problem-solving, and believing that God uses and anoints His servants as professionals in the field of counseling to minister to the body of Christ.
Christian Walk Counseling Mission:
Christian Walk Counseling is an extension of New Day Counseling and our nonprofit mission is to provide help, inspire hope, and empower individuals, couples and families by providing professional counseling, groups & workshops, support, and resources for healthy coping and outlook, good emotional and mental health, improved relationships and empowered lives.
12 Benefits of Professional Counseling:
1. Have a safe place to share your personal concerns, fears and perceptions
2. Work through problems with a skilled, compassionate professional
3. Feel better about yourself and your life
4. Understand your thoughts, feelings and responses better
5. Learn new behaviors or responses to problems
6. Identify and attain your goals
7. Restore relationships and connect better with others
8. Reduce stress and improve your physical health
9. Improve stability, renew strength, and gain focus
10. Change and replace unhealthy patterns and habits